On this page, you will find the various essential business tools and resources I use every single day to run my blog business.
I've tried and tested many different tools and software over the years, and you can be assured that my selection is the results of several years of experience doing business online. In other words, they are L.E.A.P approved because they are: Lasting, Effective & Easy to use, Affordable and Proven to work.
I recommend them to my students and anyone who wants to start and grow a blog business. They will help you to create a blog business that you love, make your life easier and save you a lot of troubles, money and headaches.
Please note that if you purchase any of the tools below, I receive a commission. And if you are unsure whether or not you should buy one of these resources, let me know, and I will help you make the right decision according to your blogging level.
Lastly, all the paid resources below are 100% guaranteed and have lightning fast support.
- Thrive Themes (I use Thrive membership, that grand me access to all their awesome products)
- Thrive Architect (real time front end builder)
Email Marketing Automation
- Thrive Leads (the best lead capture tool on the market)
- Thrive Optimize (split test your landing pages)
- Thrive Headline Optimizer (split test your blog post headlines)
Keyword Research Tool
- Kwfinder (perform keyword research)
Create Your Own Course
- Thrive Apprentice (platform to deliver your training & course to customers)
Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
- Nimbus (application for chrome, firefox, etc.)
- Grammarly (check spelling errors)
- Dropbox (access your desktop files from anywhere)
- Trello (for your editorial calendar and everything)
- Zaxaa (to accept credit card payment on your sales page, one-time, recurring, free and paid trials, installments. Upsells, pre-sale bumps and more)
- 1Password (secure all your passwords)